11.29.2007

youtube, the highs and the lows.



I don't know how even I allow myself to forget about this guy in this ADD'ed out age of technology and internet savagery. Somehow, I think it's all part of Andrew WK's genius in that he manages to slip out of my subconsciousness every few months, only to re-remerge out of nowhere with the same sense of excitement and glee I felt the first time this genius entered my life....all over again.

Which sure was needed, after curiosity, boredom and Scene Magazine's blog led me to this little youtubed Pandora's Box of horror and instantaneous depression. See below.



So Thanks Scene, for somehow subconsciously leading me back to happiness, only after dragging me through a Canadian digital forest of terror my grand children's children will have to exorcise from their scarred minds in therapy, and I shall be forced to relive through sleepless nights, again and again. Or until the pearly gates allow me in, and the video for "Party Hard" probably plays on loop for eternity, and the pizza is free. I hope.

No comments: