11.16.2007

Every Time I Think I'm Out...



Every time I think I've reached the great white haze at the end of this grand new interweb, I stumble upon a new network I just have to be a part of. For some reason we love making up screen names, passwords, and the opportunity to flaunt what tv shows and bands we like in a tabled format. And by "we", maybe I just mean "I". At any rate, Behance is a worthy exception with a very fluid and intuitive interface and, while still kind of small, a pretty talented pool of creatives. Also, what's cool is it doesn't limit itself to designers, it welcomes people of all creative inclinations.

I'm still populating my page and filling it up with stuff, but if you deem yourself a creative person and looking to find like minded real-life talented people that don't try to hock you spam giftcards or webcam shows, come aboard.

aaron sechrist Portfolio

No comments: