1.09.2008

Happy Birthday, I'm 43.


Patton Oswalt is a lot of things to me. Okay, maybe he's mostly just one thing to me, a cyclone of razor-sharp comedic genius easily worthy of way more than just blog in his honor. So it seemed eerily appropriate not 2 days after I finally lost my KFC Famous Bowl virginity that he publish the account of his run-in with the cozy artery-galvanizing monstrosity, via The Onion. Although I stand in polar opposition to his stance on the starchy, salty delight; I am once again in his debt as he has supplied me with yet another slab of blogitorial (is that even a word?) glee. I defy you to find a more stark and gritty snack review, on or off-line. I feel like I'm actually there in the bowl. Blanketed with gravy and regret. Thanks Patton!




1 comment:

mikewaxx said...

haha, love those things