10.14.2007

Hi.

Hi everybody. I am launching this blog as a tag team partner to the new and improved okpants.com. It's really happening. An outlet for me to share important issues with you in my life, likeart and design, good honest turkey sandwiches, parties, jokes...these are all things I'm hoping that are important to you as well. If not, we can work it out. Don't leave yet.

But back to my site. And projects. There's some current work up there that I just completed, Some posters for Underoath and Jimmy Eat World on their way, a mixtape layout for Mick Boogie (Cleveland mixtape guru/all around nice guy), and an online store is on its way (finally) . Also, if you have links, and you are not a dork; get them over to me, as trading links makes me happy.

I'm looking forward to making this whole thing pretty sweet, because I don't think this internet shtick is any fly by night operation at this point; and in the event that I fall short of changing the way you live (for the better), expect some archived John Belushi/Beetlejuice YouTube to be promptly inserted to save the day.

This is going to be a lot of fun. And occasionally awkward. But mostly inspiring, if not time consuming. Thanks for sticking around.
P

No comments: